Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Cool SQL Server Podcasts

Go to this link (http://www.sqldownunder.com/) and you will see that there are 6 podcasts available as an mp3 download. I have listened to the first one and I must say that I liked it a lot. It is about the history of SQL Server and the new things about SQL server 2005. There are a lot of things that you didn’t know so if you have time to download it and listen to it you should definitely do it. It is an interview with Kalen Delaney, she is the author of Inside SQL Server 2000, check it out on the link below



This book is one of my favorite SQL Server books, if you want to know everything about locking/blocking in SQL Server then this is the book for you.
It does cover Transact SQL but I think you should get this book more for the coverage of the internals.

No comments: