Friday, March 31, 2006

SQL Server Podcast With Bill Graziano

SQL Down Under has announced their latest podcast with guest Bill Graziano

In this show, Bill Graziano is discussing things he wishes developers knew about SQL Server, agile development, build environments and unit testing of SQL Server along with the recent PASS conference and baseball

Bill Graziano is of course the person responsible for the very useful SQL Server 2005 scripting app Scriptio

What does Scriptio do?
This is what Bill had to say: "After working with SQL Server 2005 I've discovered that I can't script out one object per file and include both the DROP and CREATE in the same file. Which is driving me absolutely crazy! So I wrote a little utility and thought I'd share it."

Get the podcast from SQL Down Under

No comments: