Monday, July 30, 2007

Have You Seen 300?

Tomorrow 300 is coming out on DVD. Have you seen 300? Are you going to buy it or rent it? I did not see it but I ordered the
Widescreen Two-Disc Special Edition. I heard from several people I have talked to that they loved it when they saw in the movie theater and they can’t wait to watch it again.
I do have the special edition of Sin City which is Frank Miller’s first movie. I watched that several times. If you have that once make sure you watch the green screen fast forward version.
So what is 300 about? Spartan King Leonidas and 300 Spartans fight to the last man against Persian King Xerxes and his army of over one million soldiers, while in Sparta, Queen Gorgo attempts to rally support for her husband. The story is framed by a voice-over narrative by the Spartan soldier Dilios. Through this narrative technique, various fantastical creatures are introduced, placing 300 within the genre of historical fantasy.

So what are you going to do?
A) Buy the regular version
B) Buy the Widescreen Two-Disc Special Edition
C) Buy the HD-DVD version
D) Buy the Blu-Ray version
E) Rent it
F) Wait for Cable
G) Wait for Network TV
H) Not watch it at all

Obviously my pick is B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I) Already downloaded it