Friday, January 25, 2008

Some Links To Blogs By Some Friends Of Mine

Since I have nothing useful to post today I decided to post some links to some of my friends

The first one is from someone in Belgium, his name is Christiaan Baes and he seems to like ORM tools like NHibernate. His blog is mostly about .NET. I'll forgive the fact that he is born 100 miles south by mistake.

The second one is from Mark Smith and he blogs about ASP.NET, SQL Server, HTML, CSS and other random thoughts. Mark's other site is http://aspnetlibrary.com/

The third one is from Denny Cherry, Denny has worked with shops running hundreds of SQL Servers with over half a billion transactions per second through out the farm.

The fourth one is from Alex Cuse and I don't think Alex himself knows what he is blogging about :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You like me, don't ye ;-).

Denis said...

chrissi, can't live with him, can't live without him ;-)

Alex said...

Hey! I resemble that remark.

And we could live without him, things would just be a lot easier ;-)