Tuesday, May 06, 2008

What Would You Like To Ask Erland Sommarskog?

In the Who do you want to see interviewed next?(sqlblog) and Who do you want to see interviewed next?(here) blog post I asked for some names of people who YOU would like to see interviewed. Erland Sommarskog's name was submitted in comments a couple of times. I contacted Erland and am happy to anounce that he has agreed to do this.

The first time I heard of Erland Sommarskog was in the SQL Server programming newsgroups. I also read all the articles on his site. When I answer questions I usually give the link out to these 4 articles
Arrays and Lists in SQL Server
Implementing Error Handling with Stored Procedures
Error Handling in SQL Server – a Background
and of course The curse and blessings of dynamic SQL

I always wondered why he didn't write a SQL book. Hey, now I can ask him that :-)

Before you think of any questions please visit Erland's page first (http://www.sommarskog.se/index.html) and read some of the articles he wrote.

You can submit questions until Monday May 12th and then I will forward the questions to Erland.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ask him why he doesn't have a picture of himself on his website!!? It's so anonymous!!

And ask him which country he'd most like to visit that he hasn't yet been to.

sorry it's not work-related, but hey, you know what they say about all work and no play..

tom Pullen