Thursday, May 01, 2008

Who do you want to see interviewed next?

I have interviewed a bunch of people already, some of them on this blog and some of them on SQLBlog

Below is the list of all the people so far

Louis Davidson
Itzik Ben-Gan
Ken Henderson
Kalen Delaney
Adam Machanic
Interview With St├ęphane Faroult About Refactoring SQL Applications
Database Refactoring Interview With Scott W. Ambler
Interview With Joe Celko About The Forthcoming Book Thinking In Sets

Who else should I interview? I have some ideas but I would like you to participate. Here is my thinking, after we have a list of possible people, I will contact them and ask if they will agree to an interview. If they agree I will make a post here and ask you what you would like to ask this person. I usually have a good set of questions but there might be someone out there with some real good/interesting questions.
So post the name of the person you would like to see interviewed and hopefully this person will agree.

It would be nice if you did not pick a person who blogs at SQLBlog but if_you_really_wanted_to then I will not stop you :-0

Please keep it database related, it doesn't have to be specific to SQL Server but it has to be applicable to SQL Server.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please interview someone
1. Who can speak real-life implementation
2. Not interested in listening to "NEW Features"
3. Speaks to what to watch-out for
4. Who has implemented the product in a BIG / MEGA scale
5. Who speaks less philosophy & more practical