Friday, December 08, 2006

Plan For The Day…Gone Wrong In a Big Way

It is my 9th year wedding anniversary this weekend so I took the day off today and below is a list of things I planned to do today

[ ] Get a Christmas tree at the farm
[ ] Go for breakfast with the whole family
[ ] Drop of a package at the post office
[X] Interview a person for a position at work
[ ] Enhance a Stored Procedure and close the item in BugTrax
[ ] Watch Serendipity (my wife insists)
[ ] Get haircuts
[X] Cover the furniture in the garden

As you can see I managed to accomplish two things only so far. What happened? My son got sick and had a high fever and threw up this morning; that eliminated the first 3 items right away. I managed to do the phone interview because it was a reversed phone interview (the candidate was at the office and I interviewed him from home over the phone)
Forget about the haircuts (I rescheduled for tomorrow); where do I leave our 3 kids?
So that leaves me with watching Serendipity tonight ;-(

Anyway I will post something about my wedding this weekend. Believe it or not 5% of the people that came to my wedding did jail time; one of them was the head of the NYC Hells Angels chapter( I will also post some pictures this weekend)


Oh you wanted some SQL material? No problem this will keep you busy for a while ;-)

Log Buffer #21: A Carnival of the Vanities for DBAs
Log Buffer #22: A Carnival of the Vanities for DBAs

No comments: