Monday, November 14, 2005

SQL Server 2005 Book Rant

I have 2 store credits one for Borders and the other one for Barnes and Noble. So I decided to buy the Pro SQL server 2005 and SQL Server 2005 Administrators Companion this Saturday. I first went to Barnes and Noble and no books. So that already damped my mood. Next I decided to go to Borders and the same thing no books either. This really made me furious, how long does it take for a store to get the books? I wanted instant gratification and I can’t have any. So I went home and ordered them on Amazon I just hope I will get them by Wednesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you recomend these books for a beginer trying to learn SQL?

Denis said...

If you are a complete novice to SQL I would recommend SQL Queries for Mere Mortals

Anonymous said...

Hence a new business model that is fantastically successful. I wonder how long we would wait if we used the coupon and ordered the book at the store?