Tuesday, June 20, 2006

5 Reasons I Will Blog A Little Less The Next 6 Weeks

Because of these 5 reasons
A) I just moved into a new house and I still have a lot of things to do
B) My wife is 33 weeks pregnant with twins and I have to help her a lot, we also have a son who is 2 (sometimes he acts as if he is in his terrible two’s but mostly not)
C) I still have a lot of things to do to prepare for the babies (mostly buying stuff)
D) I also have a ‘real’ job and we are launching some new products soon
E) It’s the FIFA 2006 World Cup (soccer), I have 2 passports (Dutch and Croatian, but I live in the US) so I have to watch at least all the games when one of my countries is playing

I will be posting a little less of my own content but I will link to other great posts
So today I would like to point out to you a great series of posts about query plans and query executions. I found this blog (http://blogs.msdn.com/craigfr/) after reading Louis Davidson’s blog (http://drsql.spaces.msn.com/)

Here are the posts and they are in FIFO order
The Building Blocks of Query Execution
Viewing Query Plans
Properties of Iterators

No comments: