Thursday, May 01, 2008

Who do you want to see interviewed next?

I have interviewed a bunch of people already, some of them on this blog and some of them on SQLBlog

Below is the list of all the people so far

Louis Davidson
Itzik Ben-Gan
Ken Henderson
Kalen Delaney
Adam Machanic
Interview With Stéphane Faroult About Refactoring SQL Applications
Database Refactoring Interview With Scott W. Ambler
Interview With Joe Celko About The Forthcoming Book Thinking In Sets

Who else should I interview? I have some ideas but I would like you to participate. Here is my thinking, after we have a list of possible people, I will contact them and ask if they will agree to an interview. If they agree I will make a post here and ask you what you would like to ask this person. I usually have a good set of questions but there might be someone out there with some real good/interesting questions.
So post the name of the person you would like to see interviewed and hopefully this person will agree.

It would be nice if you did not pick a person who blogs at SQLBlog but if_you_really_wanted_to then I will not stop you :-0

Please keep it database related, it doesn't have to be specific to SQL Server but it has to be applicable to SQL Server.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please interview someone
1. Who can speak real-life implementation
2. Not interested in listening to "NEW Features"
3. Speaks to what to watch-out for
4. Who has implemented the product in a BIG / MEGA scale
5. Who speaks less philosophy & more practical