Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Going Mobile with SQLServer Compact Edition Podcast On Channel 9

Channel 9 has a podcast about SQL Server Compact Edition. From the site:
"Do you remember when having a mobile phone was a big deal? I can still recall the time when I bought my first “Car Phone” as we called it. It came with a big box that you put under the seat and worked only in the car. It was pretty cool.

Then later I got a big phone that I carried with me on trains and planes and when I made a call people would stare and comment on how important I must be to have such a device. Today even my 12 year old has a mobile phone and my 8 year old wants one. No doubt about it; mobile devices are becoming more and more important every day and I believe that they will become the most pervasive computing platform over time.

The question I have is, what do architects need to know about designing solutions for this platform? Well on this episode I’m joined by Nick Randolph .Net Compact Framework MVP who has been building solutions and has some thoughts for us. "

Download the mp3 or wma version of the podcast here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a useful site.
thank you.

C# Ajax Vb.Net
Ahmet Kaymaz