Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Top SQL Server Google Searches For October 2006

These are the top SQL Searches on this site for the month of October. I have left out searches that have nothing to do with SQL Server or programming (Like Jessica Alba Playboy Pics)

Here is the list:

Line 1: Incorrect syntax near 'TRY'.
pivot
execute specific dts steps
"The maximum allowed length of the install path is 36"
ole The provider ran out of memory.
execute dts step active x
El proveedor OLE DB 'SQLOLEDB' indica que el objeto no tiene columnas.
locks
The provider ran out of memory
SQL ADD 1 DAY TO CURRENT DATE
dts activex
xp_sendmail attachments

I always find it interesting to see what people are searching for and it also gives me ideas for things to write about
So I will cover PIVOT and UNPIVOT and SQL ADD 1 DAY TO CURRENT DATE by the end of this week

Later today I will post the top 5 post of October and I will also update the top 10 posts of all time

No comments: