Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Top SQL Server Google Searches For April 2006

These are the top SQL Searches on this site for the month of April. I have left out searches that have nothing to do with SQL Server or programming. Here are the results...

sql server CONNECTIVITY ERRORS thro dsl after installing xp sp2
stored procedure divide
execution plans
String or binary data would be truncated
rank() performance
copy table to other server
rank() performance sql
SQL SERVER 2005 SELECT FIELD AS VARIABLE
ToBase64String sql procedure
Server: Msg 7357, Level 16, State 2, Line 1
"= isNull"

It's always interesting to see what people are searching for, I left the money laundry one in this list because I thought it was kind of amusing
I always like to look at this list so that I know what people are interested in and I can write a little thing about it

No comments: